Online Proctoring (addon)
Optional online proctoring tool, enabling automated and in-person online proctoring with ID verification, open chat, and credibility reports.
The device lockdown feature locks the students’ devices to ensure they can only access the institution’s choice of online resources.
Online & Offline
The Digiexam platform offers offline compatibility, ensuring the students won’t get disrupted if their internet connection slows down or drops altogether.
Runs perfectly both in managed environments and with BYOD setups. Compatible with PC, Mac, managed Chromebooks, and iPads.
Co-grading with Colleagues
Receive additional input and perspective from colleagues without the hassle of physical papers.
Automatic & anonymous grading
Digiexam’s online formative and summative assessment tools for teachers enable automatic and anonymous grading where teachers can choose either to grade per student or question.
Academic integrity can never be compromised.
- Lockdown application
- Closed sourced code (highest security)
- Third-party security audits
- Third-party penetration tests
- Online proctoring
- EU and US servers
- GDPR Compliant
Our customers can’t afford lost exams or lost answers.
- Cloud-based (99,9% uptime)
- Offline exam compatibility
- Autosave every 10 seconds
- Automatic updates
- World-class support
- Proprietary technology
- Zero maintenance
Easy to use
Easy-implemented online exam system that supports the whole examination lifecycle.
- LMS integration through LTI
- User friendly interface
- High adoption
- Modern accessibility tools
- Anonymous grading
- External tools
- QTI import
- Collaborative grading
What is an online assessment tool?
Key features include secure test-taking environments with integrity safeguards like browser lockdowns and proctoring tools, as well as accessibility options for diverse learners. These platforms streamline the testing process, making it more efficient, accessible, and adaptable to various educational and professional needs.
What types of online assessments are there?
Schools, colleges, and other educational institutions can opt for different types of assessments. Different types of online assessments for teachers differ based on more than one element and include various components to test students’ skills at different times. Teachers may use one or all depending on their needs. Some of the more common online assessments for teachers include:
- Diagnostic assessments (Pre-assessment) are performed before beginning a course, program, or semester. It is used to assess the students’ previous knowledge to understand their basics and exposure to the topic.
- Formative assessments take place midway through a course, program, or semester to assess the students’ current level of knowledge to gauge and guide (or form) the learning process. Formative assessment tests give valuable insights into how effectively the students learn from the provided material.
- Interim assessments are administered periodically during the duration of the complete course, program, or semester. Interim assessment generally falls somewhere between formative and summative assessment. Its purposes are to evaluate where the students are in their learning process and to determine whether they are on track or not to perform well on future assessments and examinations.
- Summative assessments are the final tests given to students at the end of a course, program, or semester. They measure the students’ learning and reaction to what has been taught during the course or semester. Summative assessments are usually high-stakes exams with a high point value that weigh heavily on a student’s grades.