Academic integrity can never be compromised.
- Lockdown application
- Closed sourced code (highest security)
- Third-party security audits
- Third-party penetration tests
- Online proctoring
- EU and US servers
- GDPR Compliant
Our customers can’t afford lost exams or lost answers.
- Cloud-based (99,9% uptime)
- Offline exam compatibility
- Autosave every 10 seconds
- Automatic updates
- World-class support
- Proprietary technology
- Zero maintenance
Easy to use
Easy-implemented online exam system that supports the whole examination lifecycle.
- LMS integration through LTI
- User friendly interface
- High adoption
- Modern accessibility tools
- Anonymous grading
- External tools
- QTI import
- Collaborative grading
Why should a school switch to an online exam platform like Digiexam?
- The Digiexam platform ensures everyone is given equal opportunities to take the exam. Our solution includes supportive features such as spell check, text-to-speech functionality, and the option to extend exam time.
- With the Digiexam platform, you can easily create and manage examinations for students during and after a course in a safe and secure digital environment.
Why has online education become so important?
The advancement into the digital era has been inevitable for organizations to prosper in today's times. The covid-19 pandemic fast-tracked this, making schools advance their current syllabus to face the immediate threat of the pandemic and build a system for the future.
Online education is largely dependent on technology. As a result, many educational institutions have transitioned to online test-taking (both remotely and on-premise), replacing traditional pen-and-paper examinations.
How do online school tests work?
What devices can be used for online school exams?
How do online schools detect cheating?
How do I create an online school exam using the Digiexam platform?
- Setting up a school exam: Click "+ Create New Exam" in Digiexam, or reuse an older exam. Tailor your exam from a range of settings such as test types, student computer lockdown, and remote proctoring. Save your preferences.
- Student access: Once the school exam is set up, students can log in via LMS, web, or the application. They can select the exam from the active list. Once done with exams they can press "Hand in exam" to submit.
- Efficient grading: To grade school tests, ungraded exams can be found under "Ungraded." You can opt for question-wise or student-wise grading. Additional features like "Teacher's feedback" are available here. Finally, results and feedback can be directly shared with students via Digiexam accounts.
For further clarity on how to create exams, visit the Digiexam’s support page.