Support students with special needs
Uphold Academic Integrity
In one place
Convenience and accessibility
Security and monitoring
Data analytics and reporting
Streamlined examination process
Organize your online exam with Digiexam: A step-by-step guide
Create your exam
To start creating your online exam, click "+ Create New Exam" in your Digiexam account. From there, you can choose from a range of exam settings, including test types, student computer lockdown, and remote proctoring. Once you're happy with your exam settings, save your exam and move on to the next step.
Students login and Begin the exam
When your exam is ready, students can log in via the LMS, web browser, or straight in the student application. They can then click on the exam they wish to start in the active exams section. When ready to hand in their exam, they simply press the "Hand in exam"-button.
Grade the exam and Publish the Results
Once the exam is completed, you can find ungraded exams under the "Ungraded" tab. From there, you can choose to grade by question or by student. You can provide additional comments and summarize your feedback in the box labeled "Teacher's feedback to the student." After the exams have been graded, you can send the results and feedback directly to students' Digiexam accounts.
Test Digiexam today
What to consider
What is an online examination system?
Online examination systems are increasingly being used in a variety of settings, from academic institutions that offer online courses and distance learning programs to corporations and government agencies that need to assess employees or applicants remotely.
What are the key components of an online examination system?
The key components of an online examination system typically include:
- Exam creation: The system allows instructors or administrators to create exams and assessments using a variety of question types, such as multiple choice, true/false, and short answer questions.
- Exam delivery: The system delivers the exam to students online through a secure login process. This allows students to take the exam from any location with an internet connection, rather than being restricted to a physical testing center.
- Monitoring: The system typically includes features for monitoring students during the exam, such as automated proctoring or live proctoring. This helps to ensure the integrity of the exam and prevent cheating.
- Grading and analysis: The system automatically grades the exam and provides immediate feedback to students. Instructors or administrators can also access detailed reports and analytics to assess student performance and identify areas where additional instruction may be needed.
What are the advantages of an online examination system?
- Convenience: Online exams can be taken from anywhere with an internet connection, making them accessible to students who may not be able to travel to a physical testing center.
- Flexibility: Online exams can be scheduled and taken at any time, allowing students to complete them at their own pace and on their own schedule.
- Security: Online examination systems typically include features for preventing cheating and ensuring the integrity of the exam, such as automated proctoring or live proctoring.
- Efficiency: Online exams can be automatically graded, reducing the time and resources required to grade and analyze exams.
- Customization: Online examination systems allow instructors and administrators to create customized exams and assessments that are tailored to the specific needs of their students or organization.