Proctoring software to ensure online exam integrity
Each exam is a step closer to students achieving their academic and career goals. Use our proctoring software to combine AI and automation with “in-person” proctoring to ensure integrity and reliability.
Proctored exams with Digiexam
Create your exam
Start creating a new exam by clicking on + Create new exam
- Select the desired exam settings (Assessment types, student computer lockdown, remote proctoring etc)
- Save the exam
Students login & Begin the Proctored Exam
- Log in via the web and start the Digiexam client/app from the web
- Click on the exam you wish to start in the Active exams section
- When you are ready to hand in your exam, press the Hand in exam and exit button in the top-right corner.
Grade the exam and publish results
- Choose to grade by question or by student
- Provide additional comments and summarize your feedback in the box labelled Teacher’s feedback to the student
- After an exam has been graded you can send the exam results and feedback directly to students Digiexam accounts
Interested in knowing more?
Verify the identity of each student before the exam begins. Match high-resolution face photos or identification card/passport against the student’s profile in the proctoring view.
The Digiexam online proctoring software solution records each student’s activity in a session and provides automatic notifications about suspicious activity from the behavioral trackers.
During the exam, the student’s screen, microphone, and web camera are all available in the proctoring view, allowing the proctor to monitor the students in real-time. Supports up to 30 students being proctored simultaneously.
Additional mobile camera
Add additional student smartphone cameras to the session using QR codes. Useful if the student’s web camera doesn’t work, they don’t have one, or just add another angle to observe the student’s activities.
Chat with students during the exam by text or video/microphone to approve requests for a break or similar. The chat will log all flagged events.
In addition to the main session report, you can also download a separate credibility report including the student’s profile and photo, session card, distribution of events, and an average rating of the exam.