Create your exam
Start creating a new exam by clicking on "Create new exam".
Select the desired exam settings (Assessment types, student computer lockdown, remote proctoring, etc).
- Save the exam.
Students log in & begin the exam
Log in via the web and start the Digiexam client/app from the web.
Click on the exam you wish to start in the active exams section.
- When you are ready to hand in your exam, press the "Hand in exam" and exit button in the top-right corner.
Grade the exam and publish results
- You can find your ungraded exams under the tab "Ungraded".
- Choose to grade by question or by student.
- Provide additional comments and summarize your feedback in the box labeled Teacher’s feedback to the student.
- After an exam has been graded you can send the exam results and feedback directly to students' Digiexam accounts.
For detailed instructions on the process to conduct an exam with Digiexam, please refer to Digiexam's knowledge center.